Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Southern Tire Mart


Now that I have completed my first MAJOR cupcake order with Southern Tire Mart, I'd like to share it with you all! :) 168 cupcakes and a small tire cake topper...

I believe these will become my standard palette of cupcake flavors. I must say, I didn't expect to like the smores one too much but it was actually my favorite! So yummy... Enjoy!
14 Dozen Cupcakes!



Mint Chocolate
Chocolate Cake filled with Andes bits and a Mint Buttercream Icing


Peanut Butter Cup
Chocolate Cake filled with a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and Peanut Butter Buttercream Icing


Endless Summer
Lemon Cake and Blueberry Buttercream


Irish Car Bomb
Guinness Chocolate Cake, Jameson Ganache Filling and Baileys Buttercream Icing


Cookies and Creme
Vanilla Cake and Buttercream with Chocolate Cookie Bits


Turtle
Vanilla Pecan Cake, Caramel Glaze with Dark Chocolate Buttercream


Smores
Hersheys Chocolate Cake and Marshmallow Icing


Tire Cake
Vanilla Cake with Dark Chocolate Buttercream and Vanilla Fondant

No comments:

Post a Comment