Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Boys and Girls Club

I have gotten so behind in my postings! I need a new camera STAT. But until then I have to rely on my good friends to take pics and share them with me :)

This is the first time I have had a "decorating" rather than a "baking" job. The Boys and Girls Club was having a fundraiser at Graffiti in Baytowne Wharf. I was asked to help them out and decorate their large cupcake cake creation (baked by the amazing Chef Molly). I had a idea to do a drawing my niece had done for me. The drawing was beach themed- and had a great child-like fun to it!

The Boys and Girls Club Fundraiser Cupcake Cake
Cake - Red Velvet, Chocolate, Carrot, etc? (I'm not sure of all of them because I didn't bake them!)
Icing - Cream Cheese, Buttercream, Peanut Butter Buttercream
Toppings - Graham Cracker, White Chocolate Seaweed, Logo and Lettering




(Bad Quality pic- but it shows how large it was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment